This seminar will discuss important life and estate planning techniques.
• Preparing for health care and financial decisions to be made if you are not in a position to make them yourself;
• Determine whether lifetime gifts to your loved ones or charity should play a role in your planning;
• Knowing what questions to ask your attorney to execute an effective estate plan;
• Familiarizing yourself with the basic planning documents to implement as part of your estate plan;
• Understanding the importance of asset ownership and beneficiary designations; and
• Evaluating the potential for estate taxes.